The full schedule for the 2019 Texas Book Festival is now live!
Take a look and start planning your Festival Weekend October 26-27! Here are quick links to more helpful info:
- Attending the Fest – maps, parking, and more!
- Book Sales and Signing Schedules – Find out when your favorite authors are signing books and review sales and signing guidelines.
- Exhibitors and Food Trucks – Take a look at all of the exhibitors to browse and food to try at this year’s Fest.
- Lit Crawl Austin – The Lit Crawl Austin schedule is now live! Join us in the Red River Cultural District the evening of Saturday, October 26 for fun events with authors, hosted by literary organizations.
- Volunteer! There’s still time to sign up and go behind the scenes at the Fest. Check out the available jobs and shifts. Thank you for helping us make the Festival Weekend a huge success!
- Festival Friends Pass – Secure your Festival Friends Pass and enjoy priority seating and signing line access at select Festival Friends Pass sessions.
We can’t wait to see you in downtown Austin the weekend of October 26-27!