2020 Texas Book Festival Weekend
- Texas Teen Book Festival – Saturday, October 31st to Sunday, November 1st
- Children’s Programming – Monday, November 2nd to Friday, November 6th
- Adult Programming Week – Friday, November 6th to Sunday, November 15th
- Lit Crawl Brunch – Sunday, November 8th and November 15th
- Lit Crawl – Saturday, November 7th, Friday, November 13th, and Saturday, November 14th
The 2020 Texas Book Festival will be hosting its 25th anniversary year online. We will be hosting all of our live programming through Crowdcast, a video broadcasting platform. All pre-recorded programming will be released on our website. The best way for you to stay up to date with every part of our virtual programming is to follow our social media accounts as well as our two Crowdcast channels, Texas Book Festival and Texas Book Festival 2.
Updates to the schedule and lineup can be found on the Updates Page.
Where to Go
Our 2020 Texas Book Festival program will be available online with links that will bring you to the corresponding session on Crowdcast or other platforms. For the most up-to-date information and easiest navigation, please check the Texas Book Festival website for the schedule release.
Festival Friends Pass
Festival Friends are donors who give $100 or more annually, whom we thank with a Festival Friends Pass. These supporters help us keep the Festival free for all, put books on library shelves across Texas, and fund literacy programming for students across the state of Texas.
2020 Festival Friends Passes will be valid through the 2020 Virtual Texas Book Festival, October 31 – November 15, 2020.
Festival Friends Pass benefits for 2020:
- Two access passes to all Virtual Festival headlining author ticketed sessions (books not included)
- 15% discount on one book bought during Virtual Festival through BookPeople Festival online bookstore
- Acknowledgment on dedicated Festival Friends Pass donor wall on TBF website
- Texas Monthly one-year home delivery and subscriber-only digital access
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require special accommodations, please contact us here at Texas Book Festival by emailing email@example.com or by giving us a call: (512) 477-4055.
Code of Conduct
The Texas Book Festival is committed to providing a safe environment at our events for all attendees who include, but are not limited to, authors, industry professionals, moderators, volunteers, exhibitors, staff, media, and members of the general public, free of harassment, discrimination, and threatening or disrespectful behavior. See our full Code of Conduct here.
Still have questions? Email us at bookfest (at) texasbookfestival.org