At the Texas Book Festival, we are committed to providing free and accessible programming to book lovers near and far during the annual Festival and throughout the year. You can hear from your favorite authors while relaxing over the holidays or when you’re on the go.
Want to relive the 2022 Texas Book Festival or watch a session that you missed? TBF has uploaded videos of several recent sessions to our YouTube page that are now available for you to enjoy.
There is something for everyone among the latest additions to our growing digital archive. Recorded sessions include:
- December’s virtual conversation with Golden Globe Award-nominated actress Constance Wu about her new memoir, Making a Scene;
- Past Texas Writer Award-winner Sarah Bird talking about her novel Last Dance on Starlight Pier;
- Lauded authors Angie Cruz and James Hannaham in conversation about their new novels;
- Celebrated science writers Juli Berwald and David George Haskell on the wonders of and dangers to the climate and natural world;
- Inspiring thought-leaders Ross Gay and Simran Jeet Singh on practicing joy and gaining wisdom;
- Novelist, journalist, and screenwriter Stephen Harrigan on his new novel, Leopard is Loose;
- Trailblazers Bruce McCandless III, Jennifer M. Ross-Nazzal, Eileen M. Collins, and Jonathan Ward on NASA and space science firsts;
- Best-selling novelist Janet Evanovich on her latest, Going Rogue;
- And beloved country singer-songwriter Margo Price on her memoir, Maybe We’ll Make It.
Check back on our YouTube page to find more sessions as they are added.