Texas Book Festival’s Annual Fundraiser
The Texas Book Festival is delighted to announce the 27th annual First Edition Literary Gala on Friday, November 4, 2022 at the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Austin. Please join us for an evening dedicated to celebrating books, authors, and literacy featuring an unforgettable line-up of literary luminaries from 2022.
Gala sponsorships fund wide and free access to our Annual Festival in the fall, our year-round Reading Rock Stars and Real Reads programs, which provide author visits and book donations to students in low-income schools, grants to Texas public libraries across the state, and free literary programming throughout the year.
Stay tuned for the 2022 Gala author announcement this summer! The 2021 Gala featured authors were Noah Hawley, Chang-rae Lee, Elizabeth McCracken, Don Tate, and emcee Carrie Fountain. Check out our 2021 Gala photos here.
Fill out the form below or payment may be mailed to:
1023 Springdale Rd
Building 14, Suite B
Austin, TX 78721
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold Leaf Sponsor $25,000
- Gala table for 10 or 12 with premier placement
- All other Authors’ Circle benefits
- Company/foundation logo on all Festival collateral, print advertisements, Festival signage kiosks and official program, t-shirt, and poster
Authors’ Circle Sponsor $15,000
- Gala table for 10 or 12 with preferred placement
- All other Leather Bound benefits
- Exclusive invitations to VIP TBF-hosted author gatherings throughout the year
- 2 Festival VIP badges which provide priority seating, and book signing priority during the Festival Weekend
- Sponsor acknowledgement on Gala program
- Signed books by the Gala authors
Leather Bound Sponsor $10,000
- Gala table for 10-12
- Option to host a Festival author at your table
- All other Vellum benefits
Vellum Sponsor $7,800
- Gala table for 12
- Sponsor acknowledgement in the official Festival program and on the TBF website
- Literary party favors
Individual Tickets $650
The 2021 Texas Book Festival and First Edition Literary Gala were co-presented by