All updates to the 2023 Texas Book Festival Schedule and Author Lineup will be recorded here. The most accurate and up-to-date schedule is always our online schedule.
- Charif Shanahan
- Zusha Elinson
- George Black
- Paulette Jiles
- Sonora Reyes
- Rosa Beltrán
- Monica Youn
- Tim Z. Hernandez
- Peter Turchi
- Angie Thomas
- Asale Angel-Ajani
- Jess Row
- Amanda Moore will be in conversation with Austin Noir editors Hopeton Hay, Scott Montgomery and Molly Odintz in the Tales From the Dark Side: Austin Noir panel.
- Luis Alberto Urrea will now be in conversation with Roxane Gay, Angie Thomas and Sabir Sultan (of PEN America) in the PEN America Presents: Threats to Freedom of Expression panel.
- Aaron H. Aceves will join Ali Hazelwood in conversation in the panel formerly titled “Ali Hazelwood in conversation about Check & Mate.” The panel is now titled “Ali Hazelwood and Aaron H. Aceves on Teenage Love, Angst, and Coming-of-Age.“
- Anastacia-Renee will replace Charif Shanahan on the Finding Freedom panel, joining KB Brookins in conversation with moderator Amanda Johnston.
- Children’s Activity Tent has relocated from Congress Ave. to E. 10th Street. See our updated Festival footprint map here.