Last year, nearly 1,000 enthusiastic book lovers volunteered their time and talent to make the Texas Book Festival a huge success. We are very grateful to all of our volunteers for your continued support!
It’s time to sign-up to volunteer for the 2015 Texas Book Festival, October 17 – 18!
HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
Please click on any of the job descriptions below and click the sign up button to volunteer for the selected job.
Location: Festival Grounds
(Lari Bishop, Matt Patin, Amber Shantel Hales, Chair)
Volunteers must be age 20 or older for this event.
- assist with author check-in and hospitality at the Festival
- escort the author(s) to their program/panel location
- escort the author(s) from the program/panel location to the author signing area
- must become familiar with Festival grounds so as to escort author to various TBF destinations
- volunteers may sign up for multiple shifts