The Texas Book Festival began in 1995 with the goal of supporting libraries and celebrating Texas authors and readers. Now we continue this mission, and look towards the future. Through a planned gift, you can help ensure a secure future for the Texas Book Festival and all the authors, readers, schools, and libraries that we serve.
As you plan your own future and reflect on the legacy you will leave behind, there are several options for planned gifts that will support the Texas Book Festival and decades to come:
- Cash Gift Donations
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts of Real Estate and Land
- Beneficiary in Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately return the trust principal to you
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately pass the trust principal to loved ones
BENEFICIARY IN WILL
When making or updating your will, please consider a gift to the Texas Book Festival. An estate-planning attorney can assist you in adding one of the following paragraphs to your will:
“I hereby give and bequeath $_________ to the Texas Book Festival to be used (for its general purposes) (for[specific purpose]).”
“I hereby give, devise and bequeath (the residue) (__% of the residue) to my estate to the Texas Book Festival to be used (for its general purposes) (for[specific purpose]).”
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Development Associate, Susannah Auby, at email@example.com or 512-477-4055. Thank you for your support!
The Texas Book Festival is a registered 501(c)(3), Tax ID #74-2776425.