7:30 pm - 8:15 pm
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Join Texas writer Julia Heaberlin for a conversation about her latest novel, We Are All Same in the Dark, set in a small Texas town. Character Trumanell Branson disappeared a decade ago, but the town hasn’t forgotten her—and neither has her brother Wyatt. So when Wyatt discovers another lost girl in a field of dandelions, mysteriously mute and missing one eye, he can’t help but suspect something strange is afoot. As the town’s youngest cop fights to solve the mystery of the two lost girls, long-forgotten secrets bubble to the surface.
- Moderator: Christopher Kelly
- Format: This is a free, live, virtual event.
- Q&A: Please direct questions to the authors and moderator with CrowdCast's "Ask a Question" button and not the chat box. Questions will be shared with the moderator, and the moderator will attempt to get to as many audience questions as possible toward the end of the session.
- Chat: Feel free to use the chat box to share your thoughts and virtually cheer for and share kudos with the session's participants! Disorderly comments will be removed immediately. Please refer to the code of conduct.
- Books: Please consider clicking the "Buy the Book(s)" button below the video feed, which leads to BookPeople, Texas Book Festival's partner bookseller. Your purchase helps support the author(s), independent bookselling, and the Texas Book Festival. Thank you.