12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Sunday, November 15, 2020
Nick Hornby—award-winning and bestselling author of High Fidelity, About a Boy, and many others—talks about his latest novel, Just Like You, a heartwarming tale about unexpected love and the discovery that the differences among us can be both refreshing and attractive.
- Moderator: Claire Burrows, Texas Book Festival Deputy Director
- ASL interpreter: Brian Truitt
- Format: This is a free, live, virtual event.
- Q&A: Please direct questions to the authors and moderator with CrowdCast's "Ask a Question" button and not the chat box. Questions will be shared with the moderator, and the moderator will attempt to get to as many audience questions as possible toward the end of the session.
- Chat: Feel free to use the chat box to share your thoughts and virtually cheer for and share kudos with the session's participants! Disorderly comments will be removed immediately. Please refer to the code of conduct.
- Books: Please consider clicking the "Buy the Book(s)" button below the video feed, which leads to BookPeople, Texas Book Festival's partner bookseller. Your purchase helps support the author(s), independent bookselling, and the Texas Book Festival. Thank you.