We’re kicking off the Festival Weekend with an epic Graphix Con panel featuring acclaimed middle grade graphic novelists Raina Telgemeier (Guts), Gale Galligan (Boy-Crazy Stacey), and Molly Knox Ostertag (The Midwinter Witch). They’ll talk about their new books and the art of creating captivating graphic novels young readers can’t put down!
- Moderator: Nikki Loftin
- Book Signing: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Murcheson Chapel, next to First United Methodist Church.
- Books will be available for sale at First United Methodist Church and in the Children’s Book Sales Tent, courtesy of BookPeople
- Raina Telgemeier will sign for the first 150 people in line at Murcheson Chapel.
- Telgemeier will sign her name only, she will not personalize.
- Due to time constraints, posed photos will not be permitted.
2:00PM TELGEMEIER PHOTO LINE
- At 2:00PM, Telgemeier will appear in our Children’s Book Signing Tent and pose for photos with fans.
- In order to join the photo line, you must purchase a copy of GUTS from the Children’s Book Sales Tent.
- Books will not be signed, however, signed book plates will be given out with the purchase of GUTS.
Raina Telgemeier, Molly Knox Ostertag, Gale Galligan, Guts, The Midwinter Witch, Boy-Crazy Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #7)