A Conversation with Rainbow Rowell
3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Kirkus Reviews Tent
Congress and 11th Street, AUSTIN Texas
Bestselling author Rainbow Rowell sits down at Texas Book Fest to talk about her brand new book, Wayward Son, the sequel to her #1 New York Times bestselling book, Carry On. What happens when the hero’s journey is over? What comes next when your life has only just begun? Don’t miss this amazing conversation!
- Moderator: Mariko Tamaki
- Book Signing: 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Texas Monthly TBF Book Signing Tent
- Wristbands are required for the signing and are available with the purchase of Wayward Son or one of Rowell’s other titles from the Main Book Sales Tent at the Festival.
- Rowell will sign two books per person with a wristband. At least one of those books must be purchased from the Main Book Sales Tent at the Festival.
- She will personalize one of those books.
- Due to time constraints, spots in the signing line are limited. Thank you for your cooperation with all event guidelines.
Rainbow Rowell, Mariko Tamaki, Wayward Son, Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me