2016 FIRST EDITION LITERARY GALA
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Kick off the 21st Texas Book Festival in style at the Four Seasons!
The First Edition Literary Gala is always a memorable evening packed with literary luminaries, dignitaries, and cultural arts supporters, and it helps the Texas Book Festival make an impact in communities across Texas. Proceeds from the Gala allow us to keep the Festival Weekend free for everyone! They also fund our Reading Rock Stars Literacy Program, which provides author visits and book donations to children in low-income schools, our Texas Public Library Grants, issued each spring to selected libraries across the state, and literary programming throughout the year. The 2016 Gala will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Austin.
Join us at the Gala for an evening of excellent literary programming with Gala speakers Diane Guerrero, Ethan Hawke, Carl Hiassen, Marcus Samuelsson, and emcee Jon Scieszka.
Sponsorship levels are listed below. Individual tickets are $500. We hope to see you there, and thank you for your support!
Tables and tickets are sold out for the 2016 First Edition Literary Gala. Please contact Claire Burrows at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-477-4055 with any questions. Thank you!
Gold Leaf – $25,000
Substantially fund our Festival and outreach programs. ALL Authors’ Circle benefits, PLUS:
- Company/foundation logo on all Festival collateral, print advertisements reaching more than 2.5 million Texans, Festival signage kiosks, and official program, t-shirt, and poster.
- Gala table for 12, with premier placement
Authors’ Circle – $15,000
Join a key supporter level with many VIP benefits. ALL Leather Bound benefits, PLUS:
- Gala table for 12, with prominent placement
- A headlining 2016 Festival author as your table guest
- Exclusive invitations to VIP TBF-hosted author gatherings throughout the year
- Festival VIP badges which provide VIP parking, seating, and book signing priority during the Festival Weekend
- Two invitations to exclusive Authors’ Breakfast and Authors’ Cocktail party on Festival Saturday
- Sponsor acknowledgement on Gala program
Leather Bound – $10,000
Support essential programming. ALL Hard Cover benefits, PLUS:
- Gala table for 12 instead of 10, with preferred placement.
- A 2016 Festival author as your table guest
- One complimentary set of signed books by the Gala authors
Hard Cover – $5,000
Help the TBF maintain its mission and programs. Includes a Gala table for 10 PLUS:
- Invitation for all 10 guests to the Gala cocktail reception
- Literary table favors for all 10 guests
- Sponsor acknowledgement in the official Festival program and on the TBF website
- Festival Friends Pass (priority line access to Festival Friends Pass sessions)