Social Media Toolkit
Double click to download the facebook and twitter images below for your school’s social media!
Spread the word on your campus!
- Download and print the 2017 Texas Book Festival Poster for your school.
- Share our website full of information with others
- Like us on Facebook – Texas Book Festival (use #TXBookFest)
- “Share” our posts and pictures on your Facebook timeline
- Follow us on Twitter or Instagram at @TexasBookFest (use #TXBookFest)
- Follow the authors and include their handle and @TexasBookFest in Tweets – we’ll RT!
- Ask students to Tweet their experience the day of the fest
- Ask students to use #TXBookFest in their Instagram photos
- Share other promotional materials from our Press Room — http://www.texasbookfestival.org/pressroom/
- Ask teachers to display the flyer and offer extra credit if students attend – students can take their picture at the fest, take a picture with the author, show their signed book as proof, or use the extra credit form at the end of this document
- Ask your principal to promote during morning announcements, school tv, etc.
- Add the site link to your blog, school calendar, and library websites
- Create a book display – we would love to see pictures!!
- Encourage students to download a Festival Passport!